It has been a little over a year since I last blogged. I would like to think that a lot has changed since then, I have been working- I am officially in the real world! It isn’t as scary as I thought it would be, it’s actually a lot better than writing test and sitting in boring lecture rooms.
I think my inspiration to write came from the fact that it is 4 days until my birthday and I took time to think about where I have come from in the last year. I always live thinking, ‘ What a difference a year can make!’ but in this case it will be what a year has made. I won’t bore you with a strand of stories of feeling empowered or how I have changed the world as a women- you know I am not that typical. I think that it is easier if I put in points.
- Health= Happiness, peace and decent body proportions ( it is nice to fit into those jeans and THAT blouse)
- PRAY, GRIND and BE PATIENT
- Use the right filter on Instagram always and don’t post too often, make them hunger for your posts
- Iron sharpens Iron- keep your circle tight and let it be an aura of growth.
- READ- knowledge doesn’t come from within
- Everything that you are doing is building the person that you need to be. Trust and believe in the process. ‘Eventually all the pieces fall into place. Until then, laugh at the confusion, live for the moment and know that everything happens for a reason’ – love this quote
- TRAVEL if you can- The world has some beauty left
- Eat good and drink well- Easiest way to become happy
- AND REMEMBER- ‘you are enough, so enough. It is unbelievable how enough you are’
- Pink is still a nice colour