I CANNOT reiterate how blogging is the hardest thing to do! I think I am a typical millennial, as much as I try to stand out and be unique, I prefer short messaging, I no longer get gratification from sitting down and taking my time to write something down. Terribly sad!
Well, in true millennial fashion, I will keep this short and sweet.
I have been listening to some dope music I would like to share:
- Nao-For All We Know (album)
- Dvsn (pronounced division)- Sept. 5th (album)
- Abhi//Dijon- Ignore (single)
, and most recently – Solange Knowles – A Seat at The Table (Album)
I think these albums are a true definition of my taste in music. Some of you might not feel what I feel but I think its worth a couple of listens because I got these on rotation.
The albums you can avoid are:
- Usher- Hard II love, nothing will ever be confessions
- Frank Ocean – Blonde, we waited for nothing
Enjoy and see you soon!